Hello, Benny here, I look forward to seeing you and your dog when you come in for our “meet & greet”, until then, allow me to introduce myself. I am a graduate of Southern Methodist University and a member of the BBB, ASPCA, HSUS, PETA and the NADDA (North American Dog Daycare Association). I opened the dog resort in 2002 with the realization of owning my own business and playing with dogs all day! I aim to keep the resort as a friendly and happy getaway for your dog. No matter who the dogs are, I will treat them as one of my own.
Besides myself, I employ a trained and dedicated staff of dog-friendly folks, each one having many years of experience working with and caring for dogs. Additionally, I hire people who simply enjoy working with dogs; you’ll see it when the dogs are happy and excited to see them.
Boxster and Frankie (pictured) are my co-pilots at the shop, Boxster is my wonderful brindle pup, he will love to play with anyone! He’s got character and playfulness to spare. Frankie is my crazy younger pup, I adopted her last year and she has been making my smile every day since. The big guy in the smaller photo is Jackson (b.1997–d.2010). Jackson was with me from day one and he inspired me to open up the doggie resort. He loved to greet other dogs daily, socializing and being just a wonderful dog to everyone. He taught me a lot, and I still miss him to this day.
Why Choose Us?
- Proudly, Independently-Owned and Operated For 14 Years and Counting
- Only Highly-Trained and Dedicated Staff of Dog-Friendly Folks
- Working With And Caring For Dogs
- Convenient Location Near Belt Line And I-35 Makes Drop-Off Easy
- No Need To Rush for Pick-Up We Have Flexible Hours!
- Gourmet All-Natural Snacks and Treats Made Exclusively By Pupcake
- Daycare Packages Available, Packages Usable Anytime And Never Expire